Welcome to my ESL Blog! I hope you find the information helpful. Content coming soon!
PERSONAL SPACE DIFFERENCES I believe the concept of space is a very essential concept for all living creatures. If we think about it everything relates to the space we take in this universe. We all see it differently according to how we have been raised and how we have been using it with those around us. In a molecular perspective even among atoms. Some atoms "personal space" is different depending what element they are around with. If it is not bondable it can be very reactive. The same goes with people. We need personal space or personal closeness depending on who we are with and how our personal emotional space is as well. I grew up in a culture where houses are so close to one another, but it was expected to keep a respectful space on noise and cleanness with those you live near to. I remember as a kid we had the chore to sweep the sidewalk right outside our home. Often the neighbor would sweep all the way to our section, and we never saw that as intru...
Comments
Post a Comment